NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)-[2021-Jul]
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS course and other undergraduate medical courses in approved and recognised medical colleges and institution in India. Also, NEET is the only national level entrance exam for admission in MBBS, BDS, Ayush, veterinary and other medical courses in India.
The entrance exam is conducted in 11 languages and the important information regarding the exam will be released by the officials. To crack the national level exam, students should prepare well considering the syllabus and weightage of each subject.
As of now, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be held on August 1 in offline mode. Medical courses aspirants can go through this article to get an insight into the exam.
The syllabus for the entrance examination is mostly based on NCERT concepts, but most concepts need a detailed explanation and in-depth knowledge which is not available in it. Students will be required to refer to other textbooks to get a better understanding of concepts and fundamentals.
Students who want to secure a better rank have to work hard for it. No topic should be left unimportant from the syllabus and they must know what is important. It is advisable to prioritise and give significance to the most important topics.
Useful Tips - Physics
- Theory questions include questions from important topics like Modern Physics, Magnetism, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, etc.
- As per the previous paper, Magnetic Effects of Current covers more marks than any other topic in the NEET Physics section.
- Students should cover these topics and prepare well to score decently in Physics theory.
Following are the important topics in Physics
- Wave Optics
- Modern Physics
- Rigid Body Dynamics
- KTG & Thermodynamics
Useful Tips - Chemistry
- In Chemistry, give equal importance to both Organic and Inorganic chemistry.
- Give importance to atomic structure, chemical bonding, Chemical Equilibrium and Acids, P Block elements, etc.
- You must be thorough with your problem-solving abilities.
Following are the important topics in Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding
- Coordination Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Organic Chemistry-I
Useful Tips - Biology
Preparing for Biology section is separated into two - Botany and Zoology. Over the past years, the Biology section has been difficult than the other sections.
Prepare well with the topics related to planning diversity and classification in Botany.
For Zoology, give more importance to Reproductive Health, biodiversity, polygenic inheritance, mendelian disorders, etc.
Following are some of the important topics in Biology
- Plant Anatomy
- DNA Replication
- PAGE Theory
- Endocrine System
- Excretory and Nervous System
- Digestive System